Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oregon

Finally a Family Snap Shot :D

Here is our Crew, with the 3 cutest boys. I love them so much. We are finally settled here in North Powder Oregon. Its been a crazy adventure to get here but we are here. Korbyn got sick with Pneumonia within the first week we got here, we were in the hospital for 4 days. But he was a trouper and never lost any weight. (that's my boy :)) He has been a very healthy boy sense then. Mason has big plans here in Oregon. He talks about him and his dad building a house and buying a "BIG, HUGE, black jeep bigger then grandpa colemans" and building lots of club houses.

Bradey has a job as a CNA at Saint Alphonsus Hospital in Baker City. All the residents love him there. He has taken me down there and introduced me to some of them and they always tell me how good he is to them. He also is going to school at Eastern Oregon University. He is a busy father.

Bradey and Mason went for a jog yesterday, they went for 6 blocks and mason only walked for a half a block. He has alot of energy I just wish I could keep up with him. Bradey is a very good dad. He loves his boys so much.
As for me I am enjoying staying home with the boys, it has been so much fun watching Mason love his brother. :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear Korbyn was so sick. Glad he recovered well. :) Thanks for posting, we love to stay caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yo,

    This is Steven - glad to see you guys are doing well. Being sick is no funatall. Don't forget to have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete