Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Boys

SWEET BOYS OF MINE
Yes, he is growing up I look at this picture and think WOW he is big. He has the most sweetest eyes. I look into them and I get lost. He also has the most kissable cheeks, Bradey and I can't get enough of them. He is cooing at us all of the time, every time that we talk he is talking back to us, It is so darn cute.



We also are in big trouble, as you can see in these next pictures he LOVES to suck his thumb. All day he sits there and sucks on it. He now gets mad at me when I move his hand out of the way to put the pacifier in.






Mason just loves his little brother. He always wants Korbyn to be with him doing everything that he is doing. Including playing the wii. Tonight Mason came to me asking me to help him put the remote strap on Korbyn's arm. It was a picture moment. I love my boys. :D








1 comment:

  1. Wow, look how big he is getting! Korbyn is so cute :) I love the thumb sucking picture.

    ReplyDelete